We've had her for 2 weeks already, so here's the quick report:
- We named her Sombra before we discovered she's a goth dog who likes to be in small dark places the whole time.
- Seemed to be really calm. Turned out to be a little spawn of the devil.
- Discovered (and thoroughly enjoyed) digging.
- Doesn't have much prey drive, but has a very high food drive. Turned out to be a fussy eater, though
- This bitch is fearless! She'll jump into any bush and to the edge of any cliff. She's like the honey badger. She don't give a shit.